Easy Redmine features
Easy Redmine is a complete and extensible Redmine upgrade. A combination of new mobile design with useful plugins & features will make your project management more enjoyable, improve communication, user experience and save your time. Here is the list of most important features & improvements.
Gantt chart visualizes project tasks on a timeline and allows for their convenient planning - an essential tool for both simple and complex projects. Baselines, critical path, cash flow, resources and even more tools can be displayed directly in Easy Gantt. You can also apply relations, create sub-tasks and milestones.
- Visualization of project tasks on a timeline – project tasks Gantt chart
- Task planning – drag & drop to move tasks in time
- Relations between tasks and sub-tasks
- New task creation within the Gantt chart
- Branded PDF export (with your logo and colors)
It is Easy Redmine plugin that allows organizing personal, team and project meetings – a calendar with meetings and tasks which can be implemented on both personal and project page. It allows you to see availability of your colleagues and send an invitation via e-mail.
- Meeting entries with name, date, time, agenda, project and invitations
- Personal time management
- User availability for meeting planning
- Meeting invitations sent to e-mail with "accept/deny" options
- Integration with other calendars via iCal (Google, Outlook)
- Room booking
Quick project planner
It serves for the quick and easy planning of ad-hoc projects where project templates are not applicable. Quick planner allows you to define key tasks, which should be then managed in the Gantt chart.
- Accessible on a project via "Quick planning" button
- A table for quick creation of tasks on a project
- Allows to set subject, estimated time & due date
- Saves time, ideal for on the go planning
The whole project (with tasks, milestones, team members, documents, etc.) can be saved as a template and used for initialization of new project in the future. Templates are great time savers and allow you to continuously develop to improve your project delivery.
- Unlimited number of project templates
- Easy to import and export templates
- Full-featured templates – team & roles, tasks, milestones, documents
- New project from a template in 20 seconds
- Every important project element will be established
Every user, project or working team should have their own dashboard, which organizes their daily work. Dashboards are fully customizable, allowing you to add/remove modules from the list and save dashboards as templates. Plus, dashboard templates for the most common roles are already prepared for you.
- 3 types of dashboards: personal, project, general (customizable pages)
- various personal modules: my tasks, tasks assigned to me, tasks I cooperate on, tasks according to projects, etc.
- various project modules: project statistics, time spent meter, documents, tasks per project members, etc.
- various general modules: team statistics, projects in delay, resource management, agile board, attendance, etc.
- variety of graphical outputs (pie charts, line charts, gauge meters, lists, reports, calendars, etc.)
- import and export feature of entire page templates
100% GDPR compliance
Easy Software takes personal data protection seriously. European regulation known as general Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) brings a number of challenges to all organizations and became one of the most resonated business topics. Our mission is to provide Easy Redmine clients and basically all Project community with a reliable software which allows fulfilling all duties of Data Processors efficiently. Easy Redmine is 100% GDPR-ready from version 1.2 (May 2018).
- Extended password policy enforcement (2-factor authentication, auto sign-off...)
- Technical and process measures to limit potential data access only to requested people or occasions
- GDPR specific features (right to be forgotten, contact anonymization, right to access...)
- Verified cloud data centers with high-end security
- Regular back-ups and private cloud for increased security
An activity overview (changes made on tasks) of a specific person can be found on the particular user's profile. Moreover, global activity feed is a feature accessible from the sidebar that keeps you informed about today's activities on the selected projects.
- Overview of user's activities on the user's profile
- Overview of global activities in the sidebar
- Add "Activity feed" module on your personal homepage
- Select projects to show in your "Activity feed" module
- Activities can also be tracked in the history of each task
Improved time tracking
Users have several ways how to log & track spent time either manually, from their personal dashboard, while updating tasks or automatically using a stopwatch. Information about time tracking on the projects is a key to the assessment of project performance & profitability.
- time tracking by projects / tasks / users / activities
- custom exportable reports
- time spent sheet by defined period of time
- stopwatch for exact time tracking on tasks
- easy time logging by workers
- calendars for day-to-day time tracking
Documents can be attached to projects and tasks. Project documents can be categorized by role-based access rights. Task documents within the project are listed clearly in the "task attachments“ category. Documents are shareable, versioned, searchable and editable online.
- Document categories - global, project, personal
- Role-based access rights to categories
- Versioning of documents
- Listing of all task attachments
- Online editing of documents
- Document search and sharing
A check-list is a type of job-aid used to reduce failure by compensating for potential limits of human memory and attention. It helps to ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task.
- Project-based module
- Eliminates the possibility of forgetting a step
- Check-lists templates
- Role-based permissions
- Unlimited number of items within a checklist
- Changes can be saved to history