The purpose of the Redmine implementation service is to adapt the software to the clients' projects and processes and deliver maximum value from Easy Redmine. Our consultants are familiar with most frequently used PM methodologies, especially PMI, IPMA and PRINCE2. Each consultant has extensive experience from dozens (even hundreds) of implementations across different industries and company sizes. We always appoint a consultant with relevant experience for your industry; addressed challenges and preferred languages.
There are 2 ways how to get the most from Redmine:
- Individual Implementation – based on analyses and quote from our consultant
- Pre-defined service packages – these address the most frequently required services
Need Help with Redmine Implementation
Individual implementation meets all your needs and specifics of your organization structure, responsibilities and processes.
Final specific scope is always discussed and confirmed during the initial meeting.
- Analysis of client’s needs based on Implementation questionnaire and proposal for settings of Easy Redmine in Implementation protocol – discussed during online meeting with client
- Setting of Easy Redmine
- Online training for users (administrators & management, regular users) + presentation of settings
- Consultant's support during implementation and testing of Easy Redmine – questions from clients
- Review of the settings (meeting with client)
- Handover of Easy Redmine – includes updated Implementation protocol, Handover protocol
- Support - 2 weeks of VIP support after project handover
System Settings (what can be included)
- User setting
- User import
- Projects creation and setting
- Projects import
- Project templates creation
- General setting of application (name, default trackers, default project modules, default working calendar)
- Filters creation
- Default filters setting
- Users homepages
- Project overview pages
- Roles & Permissions
- Setting of custom fields
- Setting of modules
- Modules dashboards setting
Typical areas of implementation
Analysis of usage for particular departments/groups of users –> create homepages, create filters, roles and permissions setting, workflow setting, create specific main menu, create tutorials, specific training
Analysis of usage for specific plugins –> create homepage of plugin, create shortcuts, create filters, roles and permissions setting, workflow setting, create tutorials, specific training
Analysis of usage according to specific needs – mostly according to client’s current processes. Necessary to study client’s documentation. Suggestion of setting and usage.
- Implementation questionnaire
- sales representative sent to client
- fulfillment is necessary to start individual implementation
- Implementation protocol
- Description of done/to-be-done settings (scope, dates)
- Terms and conditions of implementation
- Preparation for the first meeting by consultant according to implementation questionnaire
- Agreed on first meeting
- Handover protocol
- Includes settings description
Hand over to support
- Review of the settings with client
- 2 weeks of VIP support after project handover
Pre-defined packages serve to clients which expect to configure the system mostly by their own resources, but wants to be sure about success of the project and getting all the power of Easy Redmine.
Self-implementation with consultation support for Redminers
General: Package for Redmine users who are upgrading their Redmine server to Easy Redmine
- Scope: Understanding differences and enhancing Productivity/efficiency of usage
- E-learning about differences between Redmine and Easy Redmine and E-learning about Easy Redmine's specific functions configuration
- 2 hours on-line consultations focused on Editable Home Pages (users, projects, plugins), Menu, User Types and Easy Query; Creating one Home Page for specific role.
Self-implementation with consulting support for non-Redminers
General: Basic self-configuration for non-Redmine users
- Scope: Basic self-configuration (thanks to E-learning) and enhancing productivity (thanks to consultation)
- E-learning for step-by step configuration; Users, roles, project settings, workflow, homepages, filters.
- 5 hours consultations (Passing e-learning test is obligatory to engage with consultants): Entry consultations; configuration support; review setting, creating one Home Page for specific role.
Introduction to Resource Management
General: Setting up Resource Planning and Resource Dashboard
- Scope: Resource Management configuration and best practices
- E-learning about Resource Management and Attendance Management configuration
- 5 hours consultations: Entry consultations - analyses and recommendation; important dependencies, setting-up Resource Management settings, configuring filters (max. 5); configuring Resource dashboard (focused on modules explanation)
Help Desk Professional Implementation
General: Setting up Help-Desk
- Scope: Help-Desk implementation (basic PM as pre-requisite)
- E-learning about Help-Desk and Alerts, Easy Buttons
- 20 hours consultations: Analyses. Configuration, Training, Productivity - Setting-up Home Page for HD operator and HD Manager, Setting-up general HD dashboard, setting up Easy Buttons, Filters (max. 5)
CRM Professional Implementation
General: Setting up CRM
- Scope: CRM implementation (basic PM as pre-requisite)
- E-learning about CRM, Contacts
- 20 hours consultations: Analyses. Configuration, Training, Productivity - Setting up general CRM dashboard, setting-up homepage for Account Managers and Sales Director, Filters (max. 5)
"- All meetings are delivered through virtual meeting solution. All participants shall attend individually and be equipped with headset."
"- All packages of services has dedicated and fixed number of hours. Easy Software consultant can provide spent time report on request. Exceeding hour donation of service package is subject of additional charge; customer will be notified about spending all hours."
"- If not stated explicitly otherwise, implementation is delivered in English, all documents and written documentation will be delivered in English."
Need Help with Redmine Implementation
Advanced and professional Redmine implementations are carried out by:
Stana is the most experienced Redmine consultant of our team. She has been working with Redmine since 2008 and she has carried out dozens of full-featured Redmine implementations.
Alena é uma experiente gerente de projeto. Como consultora, ela já realizou dezenas de implementações de gerenciamento de projeto Redmine. Ela é membro de IPMA (associação internacional de gerenciamento de projetos).
Lilia é uma experiente administradora Redmine. Como consultora Redmine, ela entrou em contato com muitas organizações, para as quais implementou o Easy Redmine. Ela estudou gerenciamento de TI em Praga, República Checa.