Redmine implementation by Easy team
The purpose of the Redmine implementation service is to adapt the software to the clients' projects and processes and deliver maximum value from Easy Redmine. Our consultants are familiar with most frequently used PM methodologies, especially PMI, IPMA and PRINCE2. Each consultant has extensive experience from dozens (even hundreds) of implementations across different industries and company sizes. We always appoint a consultant with relevant experience for your industry; addressed challenges and preferred languages. There are 2 ways how to get the most from Easy Redmine:
- Custom Scope Implementation – based on analyses and individual quote from our consultant
- Self-implementation packages – cost effective way to perform your implementation thanks to combination of detailed e-learnings and consultations with our experts
Advanced and professional Redmine implementations are carried out by:
Jan is a leader of Consulting team, that implements system all around the world. He coordinates a portfolio of implementation projects, including ongoing partners‘ implementations. Also, he managed 100+ implementations of the system in all the different companies. Therefore, he had an opportunity to see various project management styles and processes.
Roman has more than six years of experience in consulting and client-facing roles. He has been primarily focusing on the fields of energy & utilities, research & development, and life sciences. In the past, he also participated in several international projects. Roman holds a master’s degree in numerical modeling. He loves traveling and coffee.
Dagmar gained experience in project management while working in financial institutions. She is now specializing in implementations for IT companies, research institutions and architectural offices. She likes to bring solutions tailored to the specific needs of a particular customer.
Her pro-client approach and open communication enable her to find efficient solutions for customer requirements. She gained her experience working in international companies abroad, where she lived for several years, working, and supporting non-profit organizations or organizing various events. In our system, she likes to work with WBS and agile modules – scrum and Kanban.
David is an experienced Project Manager with PMP (PMI) and PRINCE2 certifications. He has around over ten years of experience working as Project Manager on various internal and customer projects mainly from ICT area.
Dalibor graduated from the University of Economics in the field of Information Management with a minor specialization of Personnel Management. He used to work as IT consultant for Microsoft Office 365. He likes to analyze and design a technological solution in the field of IT and business processes. In his spare time, he is most engaged in football, then snowboarding and other sports activities. He also likes to read articles in the professional field or personal development.
Roman has long-term experience in consulting and project management in international environment. He has been working in academic field in Czech Academy of Sciences, cooperating and leading project together with scientists all around the globe. Later he has been leading projects in multinational banks and insurance companies. Roman holds a master’s degree in Information technology and management.
Magda has more than five years of experience in the IT industry. Gaining experience in multiple international companies she specializes in software implementation, integration, and consultancy. Her holistic approach combines technical knowledge and customer orientation ensuring effective and successful implementation.
Krisztina graduated with a master's degree in Business and Management at Corvinus University of Budapest and continued her PhD studies there on Strategy and Project management. She worked as a consultant for many years and is experienced in project management, project controlling and risk management. In her free time, she likes hiking and playing board games.
She has the extensive experience in marketing operations and sales. Upon completing her studies of economics and management, she gained experience with SAP CRM, Jira, and MS office solutions. She enjoys brainstorming new features with programmers and delivering a solution that best fits client's needs. She prefers to spend her free time in the countryside or attending music concerts and modern art galleries.
Custom Scope implementation
Scope depends on your requirements and will be determined in collaboration with consultants.
Usually, implementation of Easy Redmine consists of following phases:
- Onboarding – introduction to demo configuration, inline manuals, invitation of onboarding team
- Analysis of client’s needs based on Implementation questionnaire and proposal for settings of Easy Redmine in Implementation protocol – discussed during online meeting with client
- Setting of Easy Redmine
- Online training for users (administrators & management, regular users) + presentation of settings
- Consultant's support during implementation and testing of Easy Redmine – questions from clients
- Review of the settings (meeting with client)
- Handover of Easy Redmine – includes updated Implementation protocol, Handover protocol
- Support - 2 weeks of VIP support after project handover
System Settings (what can be included)
- User setting
- User import
- Projects creation and setting
- Projects import
- Project templates creation
- General setting of application (name, default project modules, default working calendar)
- Filters creation
- Default filters setting
- Users homepages
- Project overview pages
- Trackers (task types)
- Roles & Permissions
- Custom fields
- Setting of modules
- Resource management
- Modules dashboards setting
Other implementation services
- Integration with other systems
- GDPR compliance
- Tailor-made documentation for users
- Tailor-made lectures and workshops for users and administrators
- Assessment of your unique implementation requests and analysis of required scope
For optimizing implementation based on your needs please fill out this questionnaire form