Redmine implementation by Easy team
The purpose of the Redmine implementation service is to adapt the software to the clients' projects and processes and deliver maximum value from Easy Redmine. Our consultants are familiar with most frequently used PM methodologies, especially PMI, IPMA and PRINCE2. Each consultant has extensive experience from dozens (even hundreds) of implementations across different industries and company sizes. We always appoint a consultant with relevant experience for your industry; addressed challenges and preferred languages. There are 2 ways how to get the most from Easy Redmine:
- Custom Scope Implementation – based on analyses and individual quote from our consultant
- Self-implementation packages – cost effective way to perform your implementation thanks to combination of detailed e-learnings and consultations with our experts
Advanced and professional Redmine implementations are carried out by:
Jan is a leader of Consulting team, that implements system all around the world. He coordinates a portfolio of implementation projects, including ongoing partners‘ implementations. Also, he managed 100+ implementations of the system in all the different companies. Therefore, he had an opportunity to see various project management styles and processes.
Jan’s specialization lies in manufacturing companies, data visualization, especially KPIs. He loves dashboards.
Languages: CZ, EN, RU
Martina worked for several years in IT and business area, where she was in charge of the client or partner section. Her pro-client approach and open communication enable her to find efficient solutions for customer requirements. She gained her experience working in international companies abroad, where she lived for several years, working and supporting non-profit organizations or organizing various events.
In Easy Software, she is also responsible for the partner management, their training and integration. In our system, she likes to work with WBS and agile modules – scrum and kanban.
Languages: SK, CZ, EN, DE
Kateřina takes care about our sales team for international market. Previously she worked on different positions – sales representative, HR. She likes working with people and spends her free time with sports and family.
Dagmar has gained vast project management experience in financial corporations. During her Ph.D. studies, she became an expert in data analysis and synthesis. Now, she specializes herself in solutions for IT companies and research institutions. She enjoys studying specific requirements and bringing efficient solutions to clients.
Speaks: EN, ESP, CZ
Expert for industry: banking, non-profit, services (commerce)
Expert for plugins: Gantt, WBS, Resource management, Finance, CRM, Scrum
Ludmila is a consultant with extensive experience in marketing operations and sales. Upon completing her studies of economics and management, she gained experience with SAP CRM, Jira, and MS office solutions. She enjoys brainstorming new features with programmers and delivering a solution that best fits client's needs. She prefers to spend her free time in the countryside or attending music concerts and modern art galleries. Speaks EN, DE, CZ, expert in CRM.
Gabriela is our project management expert in engineering industries and software development. She has good knowledge about IPMA/PMI project management techniques and also she is very interested in agile methods. She likes to help clients with integrations of different software in their companies.
Speaks: EN, ESP, CZ
Expert for plugins: Gantt, Resource management, WBS, imports, Help Desk
Expert for industry: architecture/construction, software development, education, government
Roman has more than six years of experience in consulting and client-facing roles. He has been primarily focusing on the fields of energy & utilities, research & development, and life sciences. In the past, he also participated in several international projects. Roman holds a master’s degree in numerical modeling. He loves traveling and coffee.
Speaks: EN, CZ
Expert for plugins: Resource Management, Budgets, CRM, Help Desk
Expert for industry: Software development, Consulting, Energy, Utilities, Life sciences, R&D
David is an experienced Project Manager with PMP (PMI) and PRINCE2 certifications. He has around over ten years of experience working as Project Manager on various internal and customer projects mainly from ICT area.
Speaks: EN, ESP, CZ
Expert for plugins: Helpdesk, CRM, Risk management, imports
Expert for industry: MarketingIT, Telco, Utilities
Custom Scope implementation
Scope depends on your requirements and will be determined in collaboration with consultants.
Usually, implementation of Easy Redmine consists of following phases:
- Onboarding – introduction to demo configuration, inline manuals, invitation of onboarding team
- Analysis of client’s needs based on Implementation questionnaire and proposal for settings of Easy Redmine in Implementation protocol – discussed during online meeting with client
- Setting of Easy Redmine
- Online training for users (administrators & management, regular users) + presentation of settings
- Consultant's support during implementation and testing of Easy Redmine – questions from clients
- Review of the settings (meeting with client)
- Handover of Easy Redmine – includes updated Implementation protocol, Handover protocol
- Support - 2 weeks of VIP support after project handover
System Settings (what can be included)
- User setting
- User import
- Projects creation and setting
- Projects import
- Project templates creation
- General setting of application (name, default project modules, default working calendar)
- Filters creation
- Default filters setting
- Users homepages
- Project overview pages
- Trackers (task types)
- Roles & Permissions
- Custom fields
- Setting of modules
- Resource management
- Modules dashboards setting
Other implementation services
- Integration with other systems
- GDPR compliance
- Tailor-made documentation for users
- Tailor-made lectures and workshops for users and administrators
- Assessment of your unique implementation requests and analysis of required scope
For optimizing implementation based on your needs please fill out this questionnaire form