A smart way to organise business processes
Consolidate processes across all your teams with our unified management tool.
All business processes are unified under one software.
Clear proces accountability assignments and oversight at all times.
Effective resource allocation
Better backlog understanding and more effective resource allocation.
Trusted by the best
Key features & capabilities
Use Easy Redmine for your Process Management
Using a professional tool for organising business processes makes a big difference. Easy Redmine allows a clear delegation of accountability for the process as well as process analytics. These advantages are especially valuable for mid-sized companies that are looking to optimise their processes to the world-class level.
Key features for optimizing your processes
- Statuses: A step in the process can only have one status at a time, explaining exactly where the process is.
- Assignee: Every step always have a clear assignee who is responsible for the taking a next step in the process. The assignee can also be a team.
- Workflow: Full control over transitions to the next status thanks to customizable workflows.
- Dashboards: Custom dashboards with key metrics for chosen processes which include important metrics.
- Knowledge Base: Connect knowledge describing the process directly to the process and make them easy to find by anyone.
Create operations from projects
Recycle unique project that won't change anymore. Start complex operations quickly from a project template. Thanks to the Easy Redmine you can create project templates easily as well as sub-projects instead of just a task.
Read more about Process Management
To manage teams and projects, Easy Redmine is the best project management software to enhance your organization's productivity. It has several advantages. It is possible to expand the capabilities of this program through the use of its various plugins.
The power of dashboards: How to utilize them, why they ease your work, and how they challenge your business
The business landscape is rapidly changing, and so are our data and information management requirements. One of the most crucial tools that can help us navigate this data universe is a dashboard. But how should we use it? Why does it ease our work? And how does it pose a challenge to our business?