Email notifications of a user
In this post you will find, what can each setting do and what notifications you will get. You can specify the events you want to be notified via e-mail using this default setting in Administration » Settings » Email notifications.
- For any event on all my projects = You will get notifications about every event that happens throughout all your projects.
- For any event on selected projects only = This is the same as the first option, with a difference, You can select specific project about which you want to get those notifications. For unselected projects, you will only receive notifications about things you watch or you're involved in (eg. tasks you're the author, assignee or coworker).
- Things where I am the assignee, co-worker or author = You will get notifications only about tasks where you are the assignee, co-worker or author.
- Only for things, I am assigned to = You will get notifications only about tasks you are assigned to.
- Only for things, I am the author of = You will get notifications only about tasks you are the author of.
- No events = You will not get any notifications.
Settings on a user profile
The settings for a specific user may overrule the default settings. To do so, go into editing a user profile.
- I don't want to be notified of changes that I make myself = You won't get notifications about changes you made yourself.
- I don't want to be notified from closed tasks = When a task is closed and it is updated, you will not get a notification about that if you check this box.
- Do not notify anyone about updates made by me = When you make updates, no one will be notified about them.