Earned value management
Earned value management (EVM) is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress in an objective manner. In a single integrated system, EVM is able to provide an accurate overview of project performance problems, which is key to successful project delivery.
- A project-level module available for all or selected projects only
- Real-time comparison of scope (earned value) with schedule (time) and budget resources (costs)
- A performance management baseline is established to represent a project target ("Planned value")
- Work progress is measured as “earned value”
- Produces a set of metrics that provides accurate cost and schedule estimates