Easy Redmine Integration
Here you find the best tools for synchronization or migrating data from third-party systems into Easy Redmine.
Are you interested in how to integrate or migrate data from third-party systems to Easy Redmine? Then ask us for consultation.
Data import from Redmine
Easy Redmine is fully based on Redmine project management system. When you upgrade from Redmine to Easy Redmine, it is very convenient to take a complete old database with information about all projects, tasks and other entities, and import it to our application.
- Migrate an entire database from Redmine to Easy Redmine
- Move projects, tasks, and all other entities too
- Import will be carried out by our administrators or your server administrators (not regular users)
- We have more than 10 years of experience with Redmine
Data import from Microsoft Project
If you worked with Microsoft Project before an upgrade to Easy Redmine, you likely have much data to be migrated. You can do this in a very simple way! This tool enables moving projects and tasks created in Microsoft Project into our application.
- Migrate whole projects, tasks, subtasks, and milestones
- Automatic user mapping with possible manual mapping
- Easy import setup
- Each project has to be moved separately (1 project = 1 file)
Data import from Microsoft Excel
Move your data into Easy Redmine straight from a Microsoft Excel file. You may simply import entire projects, tasks and sub-tasks in just a single step, including automatic mapping imported data to existing attributes in Easy Redmine.
- Imported data structure: Project - task - subtask (all in one file)
- Imported fields on tasks: Project, Task, Due date, Assignee, Priority, Status, Tracker, Description
- Imported fields on projects: Project name
- Imported data is automatically mapped to existing attributes in Easy Redmine by tipping