Requirements management is useful for technically sophisticated projects where lots of small components and details build a big and impressive product (like a car or a piece of machinery). Simply create artifacts, which represent basic attributes in the requirements' tree structure.
- Technical decomposition of a project/product
- The unlimited tree structure of artifacts with their own statuses
- 3 customizable types of artifacts (Section, Requirement, Change request)
- Incoming/outgoing relationships between artifacts
- Linking artifacts to tasks
- Import/export option
- Custom fields for requirements