Finance plugins for Easy Redmine
This is a bundle of Easy Redmine plugins for management of project finances. In particular, it helps to increase project profitability thanks to project budgets, financial statements of the project portfolio, cash-flow predictions and easy to use project price calculations.
Project budget and cash flow
It is a plugin that monitors revenues, costs, payroll costs, and the final profit of the project. It also allows you to monitor real money entries in context with the defined plan and provides profit/loss statement of the projects, cash flow prediction, and cash flow history.
- Project budget plan versus budget reality
- Monitoring of revenues, costs, payroll costs and profits, travel costs and reimbursements
- Payroll costs are calculated from time spent, multiplied by hourly rates
- Definition of hourly rates by roles, activities and members of the project team
- External and internal hourly rates
- Cash-flow prediction over the project portfolio
Payroll and invoicing sheets
This plugin includes project timesheets multiplied by hourly rates. Filtering options and internal/external hourly rates allow to easily generate invoicing & payroll sheets. Integration with CRM and Contacts plugins allows to send branded invoices in PDF, XLSX or CSV to the customer directly from Easy Redmine.
Cash flow in Gantt chart
Cash flows in your Gantt Chart is a tool most useful for an instant overview of project profitability over time, comparison of planned and actual flows of cash and for better balancing of cash flows across all projects.
Project price calculations and quotations
Easy Redmine tool for comprehensive project price calculations and quotations. Price calculations are based on realization time and defined hourly rates, as well as other fixed-cost items like materials, licenses, etc. Quotations can be easily branded and exported into PDF.
- Project price calculation from project tasks and their estimated time
- User-defined calculation items such as materials, licenses, etc.
- Discounts per calculation item and a total discount
- Export of calculation into a PDF with a logo and colors in a form of a price quotation
- Transfer of the project price from calculation to the project budget