Try integrated Help desk solution by Easy Redmine for improved customer care and smoother processing. There are two basic ways of creating tickets – from e-mail or from a simplified user interface. Tickets are stored in projects where you can define SLAs, pre-paid hours, transfer 'unused' hours and easily generate reports.
- Tickets from e-mail or simplified user interface
- Sorting of tickets into projects according to customer/products or any other criteria
- Automated e-mail notifications for clients during ticket processing
- Definition of SLA – time to response, time to solve, proprieties, pre-paid hours
- Reports per project or client + overall stats of ticket processing
- Customizable Help Desk statistics
- SLA reports - average first response, failed SLAs, success ratio, etc.
- Ticket performance monitoring by operator (ticket owner)
- Quicker email replies from the ticket
- Automatic email follow-ups from ticket
- New dashboard for Help Desk managers
- New dashboard for Help Desk operators
- New preset dashboards with advanced statistics