Version update - Easy Redmine 6.2 is released
The new official Easy Redmine release is 6.2. Compatible Redmine version is 3.0.4. Check out new features!
Notable added features:
Typing in the search will suggest results.
Setting of the suggester is in: administration >> settings >> general
Custom filtering of dates
When filtering any entity by a date attribute, you have new options to limit the results.
Select desired filtering.
Adding new task to a sprint
Agile board module on dashboards
When using Kanban board on personizable pages, you can select a particular sprint, which will always be shown on the particular dashboard (project overview, personal page, helpdesk dashboard,...). When disabled, the latest sprint is shown. This can be used for continuous sprints without an end date.
Link to the exact task journal entry
New attendance permissions
Permission View attendance is separated from Use attendance (logging attendance entries) and Edit attendance permissions.
Alerts on saved filters
When you have an alert configured for a saved query above tasks, you will receive an email with the whole task list with the selected columns to view.
On any query, when you have the default filter loaded, a new label will be displayed.
When you have all filtering conditions disabled, there is no indicator - no filters active.
When you have at least one filtering condition enabled, the label active will be shown.
- User setting - hide unimportant journal entries in task history (show only comments, hide attribute changes)
- Last updated column on project list
- Project ID column on project list (when project identifiers are enabled)
- Mass workflow edit - change all values in column or row
- Helpdesk spent time reporting - only count hours spent on default helpdesk tracker and trackers used in SLA
Get notifications about next updates via email - subscribe to newsletter at https://www.easyredmine.com/newsletter